The Roundhouse, University of NSW, Anzac Parade, Kensington
Join us for the most glamorous event of the Ceroc year!
This year we are returning to the fabulous and newly renovated Roundhouse at UNSW!
We have a new format this year and with that comes a more affordable ticket price - we think you’ll like the changes which will give you more dance time and still the usual glamorous feel of this annual end of year event!
- $85 per person regular price ($40 less than last year!)
- $80 Early Bird price by 10th October
Tables of 10 – either get a group together or buy individual tickets and we’ll seat you with other friendly people.
Ticket sales close on Friday 22nd November.
- Doors open at 7.30pm and then you’ll be seated straight away to watch the performances from some of your teachers and fellow students at 7.45pm
- After the show you’ll have time for photos in front of our beautiful themed backdrop and to enjoy a menu of canapés* and drinks either roaming and socialising, or at your table
- Then it’s time to hit the dance floor! No speeches, no awards, no prizes – just do what you came for and that’s to dance until midnight on the biggest dance floor in Sydney at the amazing renovated Roundhouse.
*Canapes will be fairly substantial, including items such as Hokkein Noodle Boxes and Fish & Chip Buckets, however big eaters may want to have an early dinner beforehand. Special diets can be catered for – please ensure you state your special diet when purchasing your ticket.
Formal and/or optional Around The World theme
Best parking is in the free NIDA car park directly opposite on Anzac Parade (accessible via Day Street)
Click here to see photos of the 2018 event.