Bring A Friend – Claim Instant Class Discounts!
Bring friends who’ve never been to our classes before and you’ll get your casual entry that night for only $10 instead of $17.
Member Rewards Program – Earn FREE Classes Throughout The Year!
Each year we run a Member Reward Program that runs from 1st January to the date of the annual Summer Mega Dance Party at the beginning of December. In 2016 you have an extra two weeks to collect stamps as the program will run until the Concord Dance Party on 17th December.
Make sure you’ve been issued with your Rewards Card and start collecting stamps at classes! Receive one stamp for every class you attend, and start to claim instant benefits:
Once you have filled the card, hand it in to claim your FREE CLASS and to be registered for the chance to win one of three big prizes awarded at the Summer Mega Dance Party, including a YEAR OF FREE CEROC CLASSES AND DANCE PARTIES!
Please note that Rewards Cards are only valid in the calendar year stated on the front of the card.
Our annual promotion ends each year with an announcement of the top three cardholders who have handed in the highest number of completed Rewards Cards.
- 1st Prize: One Year VIP membership, including free entry to all classes, and 20% off all full price Ceroc Instructional DVDs and merchandise. PLUS free entry to dance parties (not including ticketed events). Valued at over $2,000 !
- 2nd Prize: Three Month VIP membership, including free entry to all classes, VIP discount entry on dance parties and 20% off full price Ceroc Instructional DVDs and merchandise. Valued at $280!
- 3rd Prize: One Month VIP membership, including free entry to all classes, VIP discount entry on dance parties and 20% off full price Ceroc Instructional DVDs and merchandise. Valued at $105!
Winners will be announced at the Summer Mega Dance Party (replaced by the Concord Christmas Dance Party in 2016) in the current year of the promotion and winners must be present at the time of the announcement to claim their prize – see below for full program conditions.
Congratulations to our winners in recent years!
2015 1st – Connie Wrightson; 2nd – Les Sinfield; 3rd - Sandra Sebag
2014 1st – Les O’Reilly; 2nd – Carola Caruana; 3rd - Annemarie Nel
2013 1st – Dennis Kenny; 2nd – Sandra Sebag; 3rd – Rose De Rota
2012 1st – Les O’Reilly; 2nd – Tracey O’Reilly; 3rd – Sandra Sebag
2011 1st – Ray; 2nd – Angelia Cheng; 3rd – Dennis Kenny
2010 1st – Les O’Reilly, 2nd – Mingshan Sim and Sarah Thompson (tied), 3rd – Jeremy Thompson
2009 1st – Michael Selwyn, 2nd – Graeme O’Neal, 3rd – Dennis Kenny
2008 1st – Mingshan Sim, 2nd – John Osborn, 3rd – Corona Shen
2007 1st – Graeme O’Neal, 2nd – Mingshan Sim, 3rd – Greg Reid
Member Rewards Program Conditions:
Use of cards:
- Rewards cards are issued to one person and cannot be shared for multiple stamp collection.
- Rewards cards will only be stamped at one venue per night.
- Rewards cards are not stamped at free classes.
- Rewards cards cannot be stamped or redeemed at dance parties.
- Rewards cards are not transferable.
- Rewards cards are not replaceable if lost or stolen.
- Rewards cards will only be stamped during the applicable calendar year stated on the card. Stamps cannot be transferred from year to year.
- Free class rewards may be used up until 31st January of the following year.
- Rewards cards handed in without a fully completed first name and surname will not be considered for the annual prizes.
- Promotion winners are not eligible to collect stamps when using their free VIP membership prize.
Eligibility for prizes:
- Only used cards (with the free class redeemed) will be considered for the prize draw promotion. Cardholders may not hand in a card and save the free class for later use. Cardholders are therefore advised to plan the purchase of the Unlimited Passes in order to get most value out of their completed Rewards Cards. Cardholders may forfeit a free class if they choose to, in order to register their card for the prize draw.
- Rewards cards must be handed in at classes no later than the Thursday prior to the Summer Mega Dance Party (or the Concord Christmas Dance Party in 2016) to qualify for the annual promotion prizes. Cards handed in after the Thursday will not be considered.
- Winners of the annual promotion must be present at the time of the announcement at the Dance Party to claim their prize.
- Winners of the annual promotion are the three people with the highest number of full cards handed in, all fully completed with their first name and surname. In the case of a tie, partially completed cards will be considered (partial cards must be handed in by the Thursday prior, and will be returned to the cardholder). If this still results in a tie, (and all winners in that tie are present at the announcement), the prize will be evenly divided between the winners.
- Prizes and benefits are not transferable.
- VIP membership prizes must start no later than 31st January of the year following the prize being won. Not exchangeable for cash or other products/services.
- Management reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time.
- Management reserves the right to confiscate any Reward Card deemed to be altered or misused, or used contrary to the Program Conditions.